The process of getting a business loan through MaxCash is similar to how you would get any other type of loan through us. You would simply have to follow our quick 3-step process.
Step 1: Applying for a Business Loan Through MaxCash
In order to apply for a business loan with MaxCash, there are a few steps you will have to go through. The first step will involve contacting one of our agents. You could do so by calling (833) 207-9052 or emailing us at Info@MaxCash.com.
Once you’re are in contact, an agent will ask a series of questions. These questions will cover:
- Your name
- Your age
- You and your company’s credit history
- Your company’s name
- Your Social Security Number
- Your company’s annual income
This information will be required because it will allow our agents to get a better understanding of not only you, but your company as well. By knowing these details, our agents could help you find a compatible lender in your area that suits your needs.
Step 2: MaxCash Business Loan Options
The next step in the process to get a business loan will be to talk about your business loan options. When it comes to business loans, there are quite of few options to choose from, so it’s important know what type of business loan you want to get before talking to a lender.
Several types of business loans include:
- Working Capital Loans: These are short-term loans that a business can get when they need money to fund their operations. Having a working capital loan allows you to continue your business as usual while you find other ways to produce revenue.
- Equipment Loans: With this type of loan, a company can buy new office equipment like computers or machinery and even vehicles. Equipment loans have more flexible eligibility requirements than most other types of business loans because the equipment purchased is used as collateral to obtain the loan.
- Invoice Factoring: This type of loan is generally used with newer companies when they need cash up front. These loans are paid back by any outstanding invoices a company must collect. And as the invoices are collected, the lender will get that money along with an additional fee.
- Lines of Credit: A line of credit is like a working capital loan—they can help fund everyday needs. But with lines of credit, you only take what you need and pay the funds you have used. By making monthly payments on time, reliability could reflect positively on your company’s credit.
Take note that MaxCash is not a lending company, so we cannot offer funds directly. But by using our financial services, we could help find you both a loan and a lender to suites your needs. If you wish to learn more about MaxCash, visit our informational webpage.
Step 3: MaxCash Business Loan Process
The last step when applying for a business loan through MaxCash is being connected to a lender. After our agents have gone through the information you have provided them, they will review and compare lenders in our network. Once a compatible lender is found in your area, we will then send your information to that lender—with your permission of course.
But that is not the end of the road quite yet as the lender we match you with will require some more information. What is required will differ slightly lender to lender but generally you will need to provide:
- A Business Plan: By drawing up a business plan, a lender can see if your business has the capability to generate enough revenue to pay back the loan.
- A Marketing Plan: This will be used to show that your company can stand out from the rest of its competitors with data showing the company’s product or service.
- Your Business and Personal Financial Statements: By including you and your company’s financial records for the past three years, a lender can see if either you or your business can handle debt. The lender will also determine if debts can be paid off in a timely manner.
When you apply for a loan with MaxCash, take comfort in knowing we only work with the best lenders around. We vet every company we work with, so if they don’t measure up to our standards, then we don’t work with them.
Plus, if our customers start telling us about issues with a certain lender we work with, we’ll stop working with that company. We take pride in what we do, so we strive to provide superior service. When working with MaxCash, you’re not just a number, you’re family.
To contact MaxCash, you can call (833) 207-9052 or send us an email to email@example.com.