MaxCash doesn’t directly give loans to our clients. We are not a loan company. We are a free loan assistance company that provides financial guidance.
When a person decides to acquire a loan, they must contact lenders and compare quotes in order to find the best loan for their financial situation.
But MaxCash does all of the hard work for clients. We call the lenders, we haggle them, and we do all of the comparisons. For free! Think of us as personal loan assistants.
But we do so much more than simply call loan companies and ask questions. Take a look at what we do, how we do it, and our history below!
How We Help Clients
Financial disasters can strike at any time, and can occur to anyone. When a person needs emergency money quickly, they usually get a loan. Loans offer borrowers the ability to receive the financial support they need to get back on their feet.
But if someone doesn’t know anything about the loan industry or about loans in general, where do they start? There are many different types of loans, and countless lenders out there. How can someone be sure they are working with a legitimate loan company? What kinds of questions should be asked? Is haggling allowed?
MaxCash takes all the guesswork out of finding a loan. We offer to do all of the hard work for our clients. We call numerous lenders, we ask the tough questions, and we make all of the comparisons in order to find the most affordable loan for our clients1.
But aside from calling lenders, we also provide the following:
- Fast Pre-Approval1: We’ve made our inquiry form as short as possible. We know that bills have time stamps on them, and people may need emergency money as quick as possible. So we made sure our questionnaire takes no more than 5 minutes to complete5! Once we receive the information, we let a client know whether they have a good chance of acquiring a loan based on our experience and the answers they provide. We may just be able to set up a client with a list of potential lenders that same day1!
- Bad Credit—No problem: A lot of loan companies will first look at a person’s credit score to determine loan eligibility. Low scores indicate high-risk for lenders, so a lot of them will refuse to work with someone that has low credit. But we work with numerous lenders, and have a list of companies willing to work with clients that have low credit. So if a client has low credit, we may still be able to get them a decent loan offer1.
- Transparency: We provide complete transparency when it comes to finding a lender for our clients. We keep clients up to date throughout the process, and answer any and all questions they may have. We love providing people with financial knowledge. So if a client wants to know anything about the loan process, we will be more than happy to inform them.
- No Pre-Payment Penalties3: We like to work with lenders that are upfront. So we try to work exclusively with lenders that don’t have any pre-payment penalties. This means that if a client wants to pay their loan off quicker in order to avoid interest charges, they can do so without paying an extra fee. After all, we want our clients to be as financially successful as possible.
- Customer Service: Our team is compassionate, hardworking, and honest. We make sure the client is always up to-to-date with what we’re doing. And make sure they feel confident going forward with any loan offers. We operate from 6am to 9pm, because we know people may need help past the traditional 9am to 5pm work schedule.
- Vetted Lenders: MaxCash makes sure to work with reputable lenders. We vet all of the lenders we work with, and ensure they’re willing to work with us in providing affordable loans to clients. So if we recommend a lender a client may never have heard of, rest assured we did it for a very good reason. Which we are happy to disclose is asked.
MaxCash has been providing free loan assistance since 2008. We’ve grown extensively since then, and have proudly helped over 400,000 satisfied clients.
We know that the loan industry can be overwhelming, and frustrating to comprehend. The legal jargon can seem tedious, and getting quotes can be time consuming.
So allow us the opportunity to do all the hard work. For free! We fight for affordable loans on behalf of our clients1. We have the ability to negotiate with lenders and ask them to offer better terms for our clients1.
So go ahead and give us a try!