If you’ve ever had thoughts about getting your home loan refinanced through MaxCash but changed your mind because you didn’t know how the process worked, now’s your second chance. In this article, we’re going to go over exactly how MaxCash’s amazing new program works, and what it could do for you!
How MaxCash’s Home Loan Refinancing Program Works
MaxCash’s home loan refinancing program is an amazing service known as the home loan referral service, and the goal is a simple one: to make the process of getting a home loan, or getting your home loan refinanced, that much easier. But how does this program work? The entire process can be broken down into 5-simple steps:
- Fill Out the Form – Step one involves applying to the program online, which you’ll need to do by visiting MaxCash’s website and navigating to the inquiry page, which can be found here. You’ll be asked to fill out a short questionnaire with some necessary information to help you obtain a loan. The information required will include your name and some contact information, like an email and phone number. You’ll also need an estimate of your monthly income, as well as the city, state, and zip code you live in. No specific home address or street will be required, and MaxCash employees will never ask you for a more specific address. Finally, the last information you’ll need to input will be some of the information about your current loan. If MaxCash is going to be helping you refinance your old loan, they’ll need to know what they’re trying to undercut. Once you’ve completed the form, it’s time to move onto the next step.
- Finding a Lender – Amazingly though, the next step isn’t done by you. In fact, you won’t have to do anything at all during this step. MaxCash’s team of knowledgeable loan processors take care of most of the work. They’ll use your provided information to find the perfect lender for you. Their first step will be to narrow down their initial extensive list of lenders to just those that provide loans in your area. This narrows down the list of compatible lenders significantly. MaxCash will then share your prior loan’s statistics and ask if these lenders are willing to undercut it. The lenders will pore over your loan’s details and your information to determine if they want to work with you. If they’re interested, the lender will offer up a loan deal.
- Landing the Best Deal – Not only is MaxCash going to be finding you a lender, they’ll also be doing their best to negotiate the best loan deal possible amongst those lenders. Knowing how to negotiate is important, but getting started can be difficult. That’s why it’s such a good thing that you have MaxCash’s team of financial experts on your side. Each lender’s offer will be compared and contrasted. MaxCash will then decide which loan offer is best by taking into account your needs and unique financial situation.
- Meeting Your Lender – After MaxCash has found the lender that’s right for you, they’ll need to make the next move and have you meet up with them in some way. Generally, there’s two ways for lenders and clients to connect: either directly by asking MaxCash to get your consent to release your contact information, or via a middleman. The second option is rarely used, though. Once you’ve established your method though, there’s only one thing left to do.
- Receiving your Funds – After completing the prior four steps, you’ll be just about ready to receive the loan funds. But there’s one more thing you’ll have to cover before doing so, and it’s about how the money will be exchanged, both for the initial transfer as well as the repayment plan. Most lenders offer at least one of the following methods: mailed check, online transfer, and in-person exchange. Mailed check and online transfer are rather simple and will see you simply receiving your funds via a letter in the mail or via a direct deposit into your financial account of choice. In-person exchange is, of course, meeting regularly with your lender in person to exchange your funds. Regardless of method, once you’ve picked up your funds, you’ve successfully navigated the process of getting a home loan refinanced through MaxCash. It’s just that easy. And since it’s so easy, why not sign up right now? Click here to join the MaxCash family today!