When going in for a loan, it’s important to know the availability of your options based on your location. Different states can have different laws about different methods—sometimes these laws vary within the same state!
When applying for a loan through MaxCash’s auto loan financial referral service, it is important to know what your state’s laws are regarding loans and companies like MaxCash. In this article, we’ll be covering what areas do and do not allow MaxCash to provide their amazing service, and help you figure out what options are best for you.
What Does MaxCash Do for Me?
When discussing MaxCash’s service, we owe it to inquirers to explain the process first. If you’ve read other articles about MaxCash before, chances are you may have seen a similar breakdown of how this process works. But if this is your first introduction to MaxCash, it’s important to explain how everything breaks down.
- Inquire Online –com is where you’ll want to start. Specifically, on this inquiry page. Once there, MaxCash will ask you for some information – nothing too personal like a Social Security Number, just some baseline information. This information will include an area of residence, estimated monthly income, vehicle details, phone number, and email address.
- Finding the Right Lender – Finding a lender with MaxCash is easy. So easy, in fact, that you don’t have to do anything! Yep, that’s right, nothing. MaxCash will be the one finding a lender for you! Once they’ve received your information, they’ll go down their extensive list of lenders, and ask if they’d be willing to lend to you. They’ll note the lender’s response and then continue to move down their list.
- Lender Contact – Once the willing lenders are found, MaxCash will review their loan offers and compare them to find the best one. Based on your provided information and unique financial situation, MaxCash will contact you and present you with an offer(s).
If everything looks good and you wish to proceed, MaxCash will put you in direct contact with the lender. You’ll be asked to submit some documents and sign the official loan agreement.
- Funding – All that remains is the final step: receiving your funds. The lender will ask you how you would like to receive your funds. Typically, most lenders will provide three options. Either the money will be mailed to you as a cashable check, be added to the online financial account of your choice, or you could pick up the money in person at the lenders store.
MaxCash’s Countrywide Availability
As you can see, MaxCash’s auto loan financial referral service is a great offering, and one that should be taken advantage of if possible. However, let us address the original question: Does MaxCash serve my entire state?
Unfortunately, MaxCash isn’t available in every state, so we unfortunately can’t help everyone. This is due to individual state laws regarding business types. However, what we can do is list which states we are and aren’t available in, so you can know whether you’re able to get a loan through us.
In addition, we’ll attach links to each of the states we can provide service in that contain more specific lists of what parts of each state we can help you in. Some states also have specific conditions you must qualify for, and we’ll include notes detailing these states.
MaxCash is available in the following states:
- Alaska – Only through specific types of lenders
- Kansas – You must be a small business owner
- Kentucky – Only through specific types of lenders
- Maryland – Only through specific types of lenders
- Maine – You must be a small business owner
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- Vermont – Only through specific types of lenders
- Washington – You must be a small business owner
- West Virginia
MaxCash can provide service to all the states listed above. Click each state to find out where MaxCash can provide service in the state.
Unfortunately, we’ve now come to the part of the list where we must break the bad news. By law, MaxCash is not allowed to provide its services in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
Unfortunately, if you live in one of the states listed above that means you can’t take advantage of MaxCash’s services. But for those in the states where MaxCash is available, consider yourself lucky! MaxCash’s amazing auto loan financial referral service is available to you. Why not celebrate by signing up today? Head on over to our inquiry page here, and get the loan you’ve been needing now!